Thursday, February 10, 2011

Beaded Jewelry Necklaces that Lindsay Lohan Steals

Pratima Sethi, who designed the one-of-a-kind necklace that has become an albatross around  Lindsay's neck, says the whole shoplifting thing doesn't concern her.  The San Francisco designer says, "I'

I just had to do some sleuthing to find out the beaded jewelry necklace that Lindsay Lohan allegedly stole. What is all the fuss about? Seems like San Francisco jewelry designer, Pratima Sethi, sold some of her pieces to a jewelry store in Los Angeles. It is there that Lindsay allegedly took the necklace. You can see from the design that it fits right in with her casual bohemian look. It really inspires me when I make beaded jewelry designs to consider my client and her tastes. I think that is a key element that us designers forget. We get caught up in what we like and our art that we forget the customer and their likes and needs consider that in your own jewelry making

 

No comments:

Post a Comment