Monday, October 11, 2010

Jewelry Making Instructions for the Branch Wire Necklace

I made this beautiful beaded jewelry designs from jewelry making instructions from the Bead Shop years ago. Many sites will offer free or low cost documents that have jewelry making instructions on how to achieve a certain jewelry design. I have found that some of them are good and some not so good. I really like the ones from the Bead Shop. The beaded jewelry designs are beautiful and the jewelry making instructions are clear and concise. You won't have any trouble following them. All of their jewelry making instructions pdfs are on 50% off right now through October 15 so you could get the instructions to make a necklace like this for only $4. I get a lot of compliments on this style and I have modified the instructions over the years to make even more unique handmade jewelry. This one really stands out because it is lightweight, goes easily with a lot of clothes, and is different from your average department store stuff. I used sterling silver wire and real crystal bicones. Have fun with your beaded jewelry designs in different colored wires and different stones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment